The District Attorney of Yolo County, as an elected executive officer, is empowered by the California Constitution and the California Government Code to serve as the chief law enforcement officer of the County.
Our office is prohibited from giving legal advice to the general public and from speaking either in person or over the telephone with defendants represented by counsel (California Business & Professions Code section 6131).
The purpose of this site is to communicate matters of public interest in Yolo County related to the Yolo County District Attorney's Office. This is a moderated online discussion site and not a public forum. This site will not be used for political purposes. Once posted, the County reserves the right to delete submissions that contain:
1. Vulgar language or sexually explicit comments
2. Personal attacks of any kind
3. Content that promotes, fosters, or perpetuates discrimination on the basis of race, creed, color, age, religion, gender, marital status, genetics, status with regard to public assistance, national origin, physical or intellectual disability or sexual orientation
4. Spam or links to other sites
5. Content that is off topic or not directly related to the business of the County of Yolo
6. Promotion of illegal activities
7. Content that promotes or opposes political organizations
8. Infringements on copyrights or trademarks
9. Personal and/or identifiable medical information; or
10. Information that may compromise the safety, security, or proceedings of public systems or any criminal or civil investigations
The comments expressed on this site do not reflect the opinions and position of the Yolo County government or its officers and employees. If you have any questions concerning this social media platform, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Any links to external websites and/or non-Yolo County District Attorney information provided on Yolo County District Attorney pages are provided as a courtesy. They should not be construed as an endorsement by the Yolo County District Attorney of the content or views of the linked materials.